Your gifts of practical items make such a difference in the lives of our guests! Thank you!
When our guests arrive at the Mission, many of them come hungry and tired, with merely the clothes on their backs. Your gifts of food, clothing, bedding, and other practical items demonstrate God’s love by meeting our guests’ most basic needs. When our guests leave the Mission, we send them off with housewares and furnishings for their new home. Thank you for your kindness in blessing our guests!
How can you help? The following items are always in need of the guests as they stay with us and as they eventually transition into their own housing.
- Coffee, milk, eggs! Always!
- Fresh produce, canned goods, meats, and freshly prepared foods leftover from large events or catered affairs
- Tomato Sauce, Noodles, Butter
- New underwear and socks for men, women, and children
- Women’s Size 7 Underwear
- Diapers & Baby Wipes
- New or gently used clothing, shoes, and coats for men, women, and children
- Winter Coats
- Twin quilts, blankets, sheets, pillowcases
- Household goods such as dishes, silverware, bedding, and working small appliances such as toasters, mixers, etc.
- Furniture in good condition
Please bring to our campus at . . .
1542 West 1st Avenue Eugene, OR, 97402
Clothing and housewares can be dropped off at our In-Kind Donation Warehouse located across from the Main office and open 8 – 4 pm Monday – Friday.
*The donation warehouse is open on Sundays from 8AM-4PM.
Food donations can be dropped off at the kitchen entry which is located just around the corner to the southwest of the Main Offices.
If you have any questions, please call the Warehouse directly at 541-344-3251 x 167.