Your gifts of practical items make such a difference in the lives of our guests! Thank you!
When our guests arrive at the Mission, many of them come hungry and tired, with merely the clothes on their backs. Your gifts of food, clothing, bedding, and other practical items demonstrate God’s love by meeting our guests’ most basic of needs. When our guests leave the Mission, we send them off with house wares and furnishings for their new home. Thank you for your kindness in blessing our guests!
How can you help? The following items are always in need for the guests as they stay with us and as they eventually transition into their own housing.
- Coffee, milk, eggs! Always!
- Fresh produce, canned goods, meats, and fresh prepared foods left over from large events or catered affairs
- New underwear and socks for men, women and children
- New or gently used clothing, shoes, and coats for men, women and children
- Twin quilts, sheets, pillow cases
- Household goods such dishes, silverware, bedding, and working small appliances such as toasters, mixers, etc.
- Larger appliances (washers, dryers, stoves) in working condition
- Furniture in good condition
Please bring to our offices at
1542 West 1st Avenue Eugene, OR, 97402
There are donation bins located by the main office.
The kitchen entry is located to the southwest of the donation bins.
If you have any questions, please call 541-344-3251.