Your gifts of practical items make such a difference in the lives of our guests! Thank you!
When our guests arrive at the Mission, many of them come hungry and tired, with merely the clothes on their backs. Your gifts of food, clothing, bedding, and other practical items demonstrate God’s love by meeting our guests’ most basic of needs. When our guests leave the Mission, we send them off with housewares and furnishings for their new home. Thank you for your kindness in blessing our guests!
How can you help? The following items are always needed:
Food Donations accepted at our Kitchen Door (behind the Main Office)
1542 West 1st Avenue, Eugene, OR 97402
7 days a week from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Coffee, milk, eggs, butter, cheese
- Fresh produce, canned goods, meats
- Mayo, Ketchup, Salad Dressings
- Fresh prepared foods left over from large events or catered affairs
Household and Clothing Donations accepted at our Donations Center (Little Red Barn by the Warehouse across from the Main Office)
1509 West 1st Avenue, Eugene, OR 97402
Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Toiletries: such as razors, Q-tips, toothpaste, toothbrushes, diapers, wipes, shampoo, etc.
- New underwear and socks for men, women and children
- New or gently used clothing, shoes, and coats for men, women and children
- Twin quilts, sheets, pillow cases, towels
- Household goods such dishes, silverware, bedding, and working small appliances such as toasters, microwaves, etc.
To request a pickup of furniture or appliances, please email your request along with a photo of the item(s) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Larger appliances in working condition
*Washers and Dryers
Furniture in good condition
*Couches, Chairs, Coffee Tables
*Dining Room Sets (no China Cabinets)
*Twin or Full Beds, Dressers, Nightstands